- Area: Novisk
- Recommended Level Normal: 70
- Minimum PvE item Level: 1280
- Recommended Level Hero: 1304
- Item drops per Boss: 1 Last boss: 2
- Dropped Gear Level Normal: 163
- Dropped Gear Level Hero: 166
- Lv70. [Dungeon] Taking the Bull by the Horns - Receive from NPC Telemann at entry - Gives 1 gold.
- Lv70. [Dungeon] Machine Sabotage - Receive from NPC Telemann at entry - Gives 1 gold and 5 silver.
- Lv70. [Dungeon] Dwarven Demolisher - Receive from NPC Alfred after first gate - Gives 1 gold.
- Lv70. [Dungeon] Stopping Production - Receive from NPC Alfred after first gate - Gives 5 gold.
- Lv70. [Dungeon] Labor Management - Receive from NPC Alfred after first gate - Gives 15 gold.
- Lv70. [Dungeon] Kill Ipalai - pops up before Ipalai - Gives 6 gold.
- Lv70. [Dungeon] Take Out the Leader - Receive from NPC Telemann at entry - Gives 15 gold.
There are 3 bosses in Shadowflame Mine.
- Explosive Cart: Explodes and leaves an area that applies Fire DoT on player.
- Drops Rocks: Leaves you stunned for 2 secs.
- Electric Waves: Avoid by jumping.
- Overheat: Boss atack increases +30%.
- Sphere of Influence
- Howl: Summons 4 rocks around him
- Launching Fire When fire touches a rock, a Fire elemental appears. Players can avoid spawning elementals by standing in the middle, between 2 rocks.
- Summon Flame on Rock.
- Calls Dwarfs: Dwarfs appear and start destroying the Rocks around Ipalai. Kill them immediately!
- Rocks (and flames activating them) appear much faster.
- Flaming Bullet: Affected area gives Fire DoT.
- Smoke Bomb: Makes it difficult to see, reduces ATK, ACC and CRIT ACC. Garram's Bombardment skill inflicts less DMG.
- Running Raid: Targets a player and charges. Move away while casting to avoid DMG and stun
- Bombardment: AoE attack. Hide in the smoke to avoid fatality and receive less DMG.
- Summon Bomb Cart that follows a player. These carts can be killed in normal mode but not in Hero Mode. If Bomb Carts touch a Flaming Bullet they explode, dealing AOE damage to everyone in the room. More than 1 cart could be assigned to a player during the fight eg 4 carts. If that player dies, the carts will not disappear. They will immediately start following a nearby party member.
- Vapor Piston
- Bomb Carts cannot be killed
- Shadowflame Slayer
- Shadowflame Slayer (Hero)
- Miner Disturbance - Server first
- Title: Shadowflame Slayer
- Miner Disturbance (Hero) - Server first
- Title: Shadowflame Slayer (Hero)